


I spent spring break in Destin, Florida. I went with my best friend Jackie, our friend Angie, Jackie's boyfriend/my friend, and Angie's fiance. I have never felt so single in my life but other than that the trip was amazing. Once we finally made it on the road we took a nice little two and a half hour drive from Indy to Edinburg because of all the wonderful snow. When we hit Kentucky it was pretty much clear though.
While we were down there we spent quite a bit of time on the beach of course. We also went go cart racing, putt putting, to a night club, and to a few other places. We caught up on our Family Guy episodes, and practiced Rockband most nights. We are just that crazy!
I mostly feel bad for Ben because he managed to get a ticket in Alabama. Where we were also informed that certain beverages were not allowed to be brought across the border. He gave us some slack since we were "young college kids trying to just have some fun." I'm just just glad that Angie and I were not driving. We both 20, and that just wouldn't look good. Regardless, I had a great time in the sun and I am really missing my flip flop collection.
No comments:
Post a Comment